WnSoft Forums

New slideshows

lacie

Dear PtE-friends,

As professional photographer, my work is making commercial portraits, weddings etc ...

Picture to Exe is for me the excellent program to make slideshows of my "free works".

Unfortunately, I don't know many people in Flanders-Belgium using PtE.

Therefore, I hope, with upload some slideshows on Beechbrook, to create contacts around the world and to share my presentations.

Of course I like your comments. However, when you have questions, I'm answering this with a lot of pleasure.

Guest Yachtsman1

Dear PtE-friends,

As professional photographer, my work is making commercial portraits, weddings etc ...

Picture to Exe is for me the excellent program to make slideshows of my "free works".

Unfortunately, I don't know many people in Flanders-Belgium using PtE.

Therefore, I hope, with upload some slideshows on Beechbrook, to create contacts around the world and to share my presentations.

Of course I like your comments. However, when you have questions, I'm answering this with a lot of pleasure.

Hi Phillipe

If you create a hyperlink to your shows you are more likely to get them viewed. Having to search for them puts some people off. I believe CICI is from Belgium.

Regards

Yachtsman1.

Hi Phillipe

If you create a hyperlink to your shows you are more likely to get them viewed. Having to search for them puts some people off. I believe CICI is from Belgium.

Regards

Yachtsman1.

Thanks for reaction. What do you mean with "hyperlink" ? I have create link on my own website for 2 presentations (Abbey Villers & China Pingyao).

Most of people I know, are not so interested in audio-visuals (I think so ...).

On beechbrook, I can keep contact with same interests ...

By the way, my English is basic (espcially for technics terms ...)

Regards,

Phil

Guest Yachtsman1

Thanks for reaction. What do you mean with "hyperlink" ? I have create link on my own website for 2 presentations (Abbey Villers & China Pingyao).

Most of people I know, are not so interested in audio-visuals (I think so ...).

On beechbrook, I can keep contact with same interests ...

By the way, my English is basic (espcially for technics terms ...)

Regards,

Phil

Hi Pillipe

Basically some of us are lasy & won't go out of our way to see something on another server without moving from the forum, DG has now added a hyperlink.

Yachtsman1.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Philippe,

Very nice super sharp portrets of interesting faces, I liked the way you left some color in the images.

Thanks for posting,

Regards,

Bert

Hi Bert,

Thanks for your comment. When I look to other slideshows, some AV are made with a lot of trics ...

My motto : keep it simple.

Best regards,

Philippe