WnSoft Forums

Space bar in slide mode

uuderzo

I just noticed that pressing the space bar while in slide mode brings the miniplayer to fullscreen.

Pressing the space bar while in timeline mode starts/stops the miniplayer (which is the preferred behaviour IMO).

Is there a reason for this different behavior? I really find it annoying to inadvertitely switching fullscreen while reviewing the presentation in slide mode.

Greetings! Umberto

Space key was used for a fullscreen preview of a slide for 8 years. So I didn't change this hotkey. But I agree it's strange that we have two different behaviour of Space key in the Slide view and in the Timeline view. I'll think how to solve it in future version.

Space key was used for a fullscreen preview of a slide for 8 years. So I didn't change this hotkey. But I agree it's strange that we have two different behaviour of Space key in the Slide view and in the Timeline view. I'll think how to solve it in future version.

Thank you Igor!

I asked this mainly because in my last presentation going fullscreen doesn't play the slide but freezed everything until you press ESC to go back in edit mode. I don't know why this happens, I only can see that the miniplayer works only in non fullscreen mode on some slides.

Thank you! Umberto