WnSoft Forums

Setting text size?

When editing a slide in 'objects and animation', I am adding a text object to a slide. How can I control the point size of the text? When I go to the properties tab, I can set the font, color, alignment, and line spacing, but I don't see any option for the text size.

The PDF user manual (page 40) states that the text size can be controlled from this tab, but I can't figure out how to do so.

Hi SDS, of all the questions you have asked up until now, this is the easiest.

Open your slide to have text added to it in "Objects and Animation", and use the photo below to see how to re-size your text.

I hope this helps and best regards, robertg.

When editing a slide in 'objects and animation', I am adding a text object to a slide. How can I control the point size of the text? When I go to the properties tab, I can set the font, color, alignment, and line spacing, but I don't see any option for the text size.

The PDF user manual (page 40) states that the text size can be controlled from this tab, but I can't figure out how to do so.

post-3410-0-20908000-1362321570_thumb.jp

When a text box is added to a slide in O&A it can be made to fit the height of the screen by using the Size / Position Controls and setting the height = Project Height (100%).

Then use the Zoom control to set a suitable Text Size.

This is then repeatable.

Once you have a size that suits your objective you can copy and paste text boxes between slides and the Font Size will remain the same.

DG