WnSoft Forums

Size of file thumbnails

Zyderco

Hi,

The image thumbnails on my version of 7.5 are so small that I cannot really see the pictures on the .jpg files. How do I make them larger so I can see what is in the file ?.

I have tried to use the slider at the top left of the screen under the black triangle but this does not move, it is as far over to the right as it will go but will not go left.

Any help please.

Regards

Zyderco

Hi Dave,

The "Bar" is as far over to the right as it will go,right up to the edge of the box.

It will not move back to the left as well.The Bar is stuck in its position.Have tried R click Left click on image off image and still no movement of bar.

Image size is about 3/8 inch by 1/4 inch so small you can hardly see what the file is.

Zyderco

Hi,

The image thumbnails on my version of 7.5 are so small that I cannot really see the pictures on the .jpg files. How do I make them larger so I can see what is in the file ?.

I have tried to use the slider at the top left of the screen under the black triangle but this does not move, it is as far over to the right as it will go but will not go left.

Any help please.

Regards

Zyderco

=============================

Greetings,

If I understand your question, and you have the 'Settings/Table View of File List' unchecked, you can increase/decrease the size of the thumbnails by using the Ctrl + mousewheel. Then you can increase/decrease the area of the File List's window as Dave showed.

Gary

Thanks Dave & Gary,

I can now see what images I am putting into a show.

It might not make a good AV but at least I can now see to put the right pictures in it..........

Regards

Zyderco