WnSoft Forums

Fine line border or frame

LumenLux

The DVD nonsense has pushed other simple info out of my head. So someone please tell me - Is it possible with PTE alone to have the slides show on the screen with a pencil-thin white border on them? I seldom use any frames but I thought I had in the past been able (on an experimental basis) to make a screen choice such as window/non window or "with/without border, etc. that would indeed result in that thin border on each slide. Or is the only way via a photo editor?

Robert,

There is still the way Windowed Mode and Windowed without Border

But there is no thin pencil line only effect achieved when doing so.

I have done some examples where Windowed without Border is used with a Clear Button Object (full size to cover the project size or just image size) to create somewhat that pencil line/frame only effect. It does give somewhat nice/different effect.

New Note: Actually it didnt look too bad when testing new PUSH Effect where each or every other slide had a full size clear button object used.

It's very simple to make pictures with a thin border line witin PS. Especially when using extensis photo tools as plugin. When you want have all pictures the same border and size you make a batch file in PS. In second PS change all the pictures within the same folder in seconds! Save you dozens of hours!

See my Aurora show at Michel's website and you see what I mean! It also shows you a good option how to present portrait pictures in a very nice way!

www.fanaphot.com

HvK

www.hansvanklinken.com

www.ffinternet.com (new)

BTW I never was away hihihi. Was secretly behind the screens. LOL!!

Just kidding. Was busy with my new website and some really big P2E shows and simply couldn't find time to answer all the e-mails and questions anymore.

But it's good to see some old names that are very known to me!!