WnSoft Forums

Beekeeping

JRR

Bill Hines is kindly hosting a "new" (14 minute) show of mine entitled Beekeeping.

I say "new" as it is really one that I did 11-12 years ago as a 35mm two projector AV show. I converted it to digital in 2004 (?) as a 800x600 show. (That's all that projectors, computers and software could handle then) I have just re-worked it to 1440x1080.

It is at: Here at Beechbrook

It was also on YOU TUBE but I deleted it as they objected to the music being used without my having full permissions

• 2 weeks later...

Jim,

Aren't you really the 'Learning Channel" in disguise? :)/>/>/> Your bee keeping show certainly explains it all. Great close-up photography of the bees themselves. Very informative once again.

Just like your Maple Magic show, helps you appreciate what it takes to gives us those sweet tasting goodies. Thanks for sharing !!

Bill

Jim,

Aren't you really the 'Learning Channel" in disguise? :)/>/>/>/> Your bee keeping show certainly explains it all. Great close-up photography of the bees themselves. Very informative once again.

Just like your Maple Magic show, helps you appreciate what it takes to gives us those sweet tasting goodies. Thanks for sharing !!

Bill

Thanks for hosting, BIll !!!

Those are the only two "educational" shows I have (other than PTE/AV tutorials from the old days) that I did. I must admit that I like doing those.

Most, but not all, of my shows are travelogues, which one could call semi-educational.

I'll post more shows in "due course"