WnSoft Forums

Montage

I am not sure what to suggest, not owning a Mac myself I cannot test the download to see myself if the file plays ok this end

I have re-created the Mac option as a zipped file as before and I over-writing the original with a new copy. I am doing that as I type so if you want to download the file and try again, please do. http://www.beckhamdigital.com.au/store/pc/Page-4-Latest-c71.htm

mmm

I was thinking about why a PC version works and a Mac doesn't when I recall a problem a while back where a slide show had an issue where the commentary was recorded in Camtasia, my usual method. It's the only thing I can think of, so I have run the commentary track through Audacity and replaced the old commentary track with the new one.

If you are patient enough to try again in a little while (The new file is uploading now) perhaps that may clear the log jam

http://www.beckhamdigital.com.au/store/pc/Montage-71p461.htm

I was thinking about why a PC version works and a Mac doesn't when I recall a problem a while back where a slide show had an issue where the commentary was recorded in Camtasia, my usual method. It's the only thing I can think of, so I have run the commentary track through Audacity and replaced the old commentary track with the new one.

If you are patient enough to try again in a little while (The new file is uploading now) perhaps that may clear the log jam

a good thought but it still doesnt work. It doesnt even get far enough for photos or sound. It crashes when launching.

a good thought but it still doesnt work. It doesnt even get far enough for photos or sound. It crashes when launching.

Same for me.

Alan