WnSoft Forums

Save / Copy Function

Any chance of including a Save or Copy function so that viewers of a slideshow can have the ability to save a photo/slide from the show to their computers? I know a Copy function was available in older versions of PTE but later omitted presumably because of issues. I just get a few requests from viewers of my slideshows that are not computer savvy, as to how they can "download" a copy of a slide to their computers. Thank you.

Jack

Jack,

The accepted way of doing this is via the Print Screen button on your Keyboard.

This is your Copy Slide function.

You then open your photo editor and Paste into a New Document.

Those who do not want you to do this can disable the Print Screen Key in Project Options.

DG

Jack,

The accepted way of doing this is via the Print Screen button on your Keyboard.

This is your Copy Slide function.

You then open your photo editor and Paste into a New Document.

Those who do not want you to do this can disable the Print Screen Key in Project Options.

DG

DG, thanks for your response. I agree about the accepted way of doing this and quite frankly do it myself at times (also use screen capture software - not too crazy about that method). Just thought it might be easier for a method built within PTE itself so that viewers of the show can readily see the prompt and copy that way instead of having to explain to them the Print Screen option. It was just a thought. Thanks again.