WnSoft Forums

Problems with recent update

jak101

I have made many videos using Pictures toexe and Cyberlink Power Director. they have always worked.

I recently upgraded to the 7.5.9 version . I used a previously made slide show and added two slides and went to "publish" and chose AVI, as I usually do.

All of the slides are jpgs.

I made sure I was using the same size 1920 x1080. I used high quality, and 30p as I have in all the previous videos I have made that always worked. I use Cyberlink because of the additional features which are easier to use than PTE.

As I have always done, I imported the AvI file into Cyberlink Power Director. I went to play it to check and after two slides, I got an error code message that said " A media file in you project may not fully comply with the file format standard..."

Since I am using the same method and the same products that I have in the past and the same settings, I am at a loss except to figure that it must be something in the upgrade to 7.5.9 from the 7,5,7 I previously had.

I have had PTE since 7.5 and have never had this problem before.

I tried making several different slide shows and converting them to AVI with both high and medium quality, and they all have this problem. I did not have any sound in any of the slide shows.

How can I get back to the previous 7.5.7 version that worked? I checked with the early version page and the most recent one is the 7,0 version. I do like PTE, but need the early version until this gets fixed. Unfortunately, I did not save the upgrades from 7.5 that I started with. Can you send me a link or ?

Hello,

Did you use a preset or custom parameters for AVI file?

Please can you send me a screenshot of AVI output window with settings before you click "Convert" button?

I did not use a custom preset. I just used the provided 1920 x 1020 high quality and 30p. All were jpgs created with Photoshop cs6

I am using an i7 based computer with an NVidia card along with Power Director 11 Ultra.

I otherwise really enjoy the results of your program.

• 3 weeks later...