WnSoft Forums

AMALFI COAST

Guest Yachtsman1

I was booked to visit the Amalfi Coast for a holiday about 20 years ago but changed my mind & went elsewhere. I saw it again when I bought a Fiat Panda & found a video of one racing around the twisting roads at high speed. Your show didn't show the tortuous roads along the coastline which could have broken up the views from the sea as you traveled from one location to the next? One other comment, I thought the music too melancholy and using one track only, a little monotonous. Just my view but a keeper.

Yachtsman1.

Hi John,

I watched your show and was taken back to the good times that we had along that coastline.

Taking the Jetfoil from Sorrento down to Amalfi via Capri and Positano and returning by Coach (or vice versa) is one of those experiences that ranks up there in my top ten in the world.

I was a little disappointed that you chose to make your project 1024x768 and not larger.

As stated elsewhere it really does your images no justice when viewed full screen on a 1920x1200 (or even larger) monitor.

"Thanks for the memories"!!

DG

I agree with you Dave on the size of image.

Unfortunately they were taken in August 2010 before i managed to upgrade.

Like yourself, i place it as a "must see" area of the word and i'm pleased to hear it brought back good memories.

Thanks again.

John