WnSoft Forums

Fantasia

Great photos and A/V show as usual Barry. I love that piece of music and used it on one of my shows. Vaughan Williams wrote quite a lot of music relevant to the sea, Sea Symphony being one.

Thank you, glad you liked it. Finding music for this sort of slide show is about the hardest thing to find actually. Never seemed to have this trouble in the past, but perhaps I am being more choosy these days

• 5 months later...

Hi Barry,

Just downloaded and watched your show. I live by the coast in the North East of England and spend a great deal of time photographing the sea and sea shore so your show really appeals to me and the combination of music and images is excellent. You have some fabulous images. A really excellent show.

Regards

Jeff

Thank you

I posted that show back in July and your comments caught me a bit by surprise popping this morning, but welcome all the same.

In my view, pictorial slide shows, (those that don't have a very strong story line) need to be short and the images must be special or there is no lasting appeal.

I suppose I find myself in the same boat as many photographers these days, with far more images on my hands than I can realistically use. Creating a slide show of the best of them is the obvious choice for me.

Fantasia for PC and Mac