WnSoft Forums

(SOLVED) DVD issue with ver. 7.5.10

Jerry Gowins

My issue is that no matter what I try my images are either elongated or scrunched up (verticals) when played back on a flat screen TV. I've looked through previous answers to this question on the forum, but see solutions to earlier versions (like unchecking boxes that don't exist in my version).

I'm new to PTE, so a detailed explanation would be very helpful and quite appreciated.

Thank you!

Jerry

Make a Blank JPEG in your picture editor at the Resolution and Aspect Ratio of your project e.g. 16:9 and 1920x1080 (or 1280x720).

Add the Blank image in Objects and Animation.

Right click in the Object Panel on the right and "Add" - Image.

In O&A Properties make it the "Main Object of Slide".

Right click on the Blank Image to "ADD" an image as a "Child" and you will get similar to that shown in the PDF.

DG

Make a Blank JPEG in your picture editor at the Resolution and Aspect Ratio of your project e.g. 16:9 and 1920x1080 (or 1280x720).

Add the Blank image in Objects and Animation.

Right click in the Object Panel on the right and "Add" - Image.

In O&A Properties make it the "Main Object of Slide".

Right click on the Blank Image to "ADD" an image as a "Child" and you will get similar to that shown in the PDF.

DG

Thank you! Since I already had 150+ images the way I wanted them I just went in and unticked the "Main Object of Slide" box for the rest of the images after the blank image. That worked just fine!

Thanks again!

Jerry