WnSoft Forums

Digital Ghosts PTE show

Alanweb

I posted Digital Ghosts last night PTE for everyone's enjoyment.

I had fun doing the digital art and even more fun creating the slideshow to compliment the images. It's a little large for download, but I cropped about as much as I could from it. I had problems with the original midi file in beta 7 of PTE and had to convert it to MP3, which made the show a bit larger. I hope everyone enjoys it.

:)

Alan

Say Alan, that is quite the fun show. I can understand why you had fun doing it.

The beautiful woman with face turning hollow/skellital was a little tough! :(

I think the ghosts are a creative idea that could be also utilized beyond the cemetary. Maybe a deceased loved one sitting by their favorite lake, mountain, beach etc. Personally, I think your ghosts that "fade" into the picture are more effective than the other transitions used by the ghosts in your show.

Very nice, and some good ideas and examples of the third image.

I also agree that the transitons here should only be fade in /fade out, and maybe a bit slower.

I like especially the couple fading within the rose. :)

very creative thinking !!

Michel Verhoef

Thank you, I'm happy that you enjoyed the slideshow, "Digital Ghosts". It was, as I said, a project for fun. Making it was enjoyable.

I fought with the idea of just using fades, but then I decided to try some other transitions to get different effects. In some cases I did paging from the bottom to get the effect of the "spirit" coming up from the ground. In a couple of cases I did "no transition effect" to get that sudden appearance of change. I suppose fade would have been effective in all cases, had I stuck with that.

I would have preferred longer transitions, but the song I chose to synchronize to limited how much time I had between slides.

Again, I'm very happy that you found the show entertaining.

Alan