WnSoft Forums

Identify All Files Used in Show in the File List

Greetings,

I know this issue has been raised before. In Dec. 2011, a request was made for all files used in a show to be bolded. Currently, only the primary file that is used in a show is bolded in the File List.

I am currently going back to one of my old shows to do some tweaking. This show has the same background (or primary) image in each of the slides. In O&A, I have added video clips to each background image. So each slide contains only the background image and the added video clip. The problem is that the File List shows only the background image in bold, but none of the added video clips are bolded. I have the original untrimmed videos and other images in the File List that were not used in the show, but they all look the same, unbolded. Those files that were used as non-primary files and those that were not use are all unbolded.

So here are my suggestions:

When an image or a video clip is used that is not the primary image in a slide, have it highlighted in the File List is some way, such as a different color (for example).

Also, it is difficult to identify the images (as a group) that are used in a particular slide. For an example, if you have added several images or videos in a slide, it would be very helpful if, when you highlight a slide in the Slide or Timeline View, all of the images and video files that are associated with that slide are highlighted (perhaps in a background color) in the File List. So as you go from one slide to the next in the Slide or Timeline View, the different images and video clips used in that slide will be easily identifiable. As it is now, you have to go through the O&A's to determine the file name of each added image or video clip in each slide.

Thanks... Gary