WnSoft Forums

New Show - Mambo Italiano

ralvis

Hi Ralvis,

I enjoyed the show, "Mambo Italiano". The pics were good and I enjoyed the transitions. I liked the second piece of music. The jet flyby was neat, especially with the sound added. It was a little jerky, but I attribute that to the hardware. Years ago I had a Commodore Amiga, with a 4Mhz CPU and separated graphics and animation chips. To this day I have yet to see an Intel based system do smooth scrolling of graphics like the little 4Mhz machine could do. Anyway, I enjoyed the show.

Alan

Hi Ralph,

First of all not a bad show and quite entertaining, but... you wanted to know what I did not like about the show:

..the images with the second quiet peace of music are not all fitting to this mood. I would suggest that some country shots from the first part (with the mambo) put in the second part and some noisy pictures (Ceasar and the waggon) put in the first part, so the noisy pictures with the uptempo music and the atmoshpherical pictures with the slow tempo music.

The color red within the ceasar and waggon pictures are far too boosted and distract too much. (You should also change the orange color of the guy with the T-shirt comparing to the boosted red).

The transitions of te slides in the second part are maybe too fast comparing to the slow tempo of the music.

In the title roll at the end I am missing the credits for the music.

These are some critical notes I hope to your benefit. You are although still improving I think.

Michel Verhoef ;)