WnSoft Forums

Movie Factory 3 and SVCD????

immortalon

Movie Factory 2 is not on the site for the recomended program, so I got Movie Factory 3. I followed instructions of someone using MF2 that was working, but this was for dvd and even that isn't working for me.

I create it in PTE which gives me a *.ptev file. I go into Movie Factory 3 into create video disc New project/SVC. The button that seems most appropriate is the film strip, which is add video files. I then browse the folder I put it in, and the Files of thpe does have (*.ptev) listed. I select the file, but now it has three numbers added in to the file name I chose.

For some reason MF3 then tells me that the File Format is not supported. At this point I have tried a lot of combinations and it's always the same thing.

It would seem that Movie Factory 2 is the recomended program that 3 should work, but from all of the cries for help I read here in trying to figure it out, it really doesn't seem to be the best choice, and now I'm asking for help too.

• 2 weeks later...

We didn't buy newest Ulead DVD MovieFactory 3 yet. I'll try with it when it will possible, I hope soon!

It seems that PTE couldn't detect 3rd version Ulead DMF. Please visit folder where you have installed PicturesToExe and look for PteVideo.vio file. In case you find this file (it means that PTE was not able to automatically detect Ulead DMF3) you should to manually place this file into Ulead DMF3 folder.

Usually this path looks so:

C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead DVD MovieFactory 3\vio\PteVideo.vio