WnSoft Forums

O/A window : Graduations on the time line, psoition parameter and wave

thedom

It would really help more precise and quick settings of keypoints time if it would be possible to add a graduation (a ruler) on the timeline (in O/A window),

every 25% and 10% by example.

In the same spirit, I would like the position parameter of the keypoint to be displayed within the slide time (and not in the project time).

I would also like the waveform to be visible in this O/A window.

What do you think of the suggestions ?

I too have a suggestion....(Sorry Igor..all these suggestions will give you more headaches )

Would it be possible to be able to stretch the 'timeline' in the O&A window as we can in the timeline with the Ctrl and mouse scroll wheel. I have no idea if this is possible but it would make fine tuning the keypoints when they are very close together a lot easier.

I appreciate that we have the actual time values on the keypoint tabs but to have them spread further apart graphically would make it easier to see and manipulate.

Anthony

...if it would be possible to add a graduation (a ruler) on the timeline (in O/A window),

...I would like the position parameter of the keypoint to be displayed within the slide time (and not in the project time).

...I would also like the waveform to be visible in this O/A window.

I would also like the waveform to be visible in this O/A window.

(I do not understand English very well, I'm not sure that Yachtsman1 is not joking)
...Would it be possible to be able to stretch the 'timeline' in the O&A window as we can in the timeline

Thank you to support suggestions that I sent for a long time.

Sooner or later we realize that the man-machine interface is an important feature of the programs as well as the quality of the outputs produced.

Posted 12 December 2007: A proposal for A&O module

post-1832-0-14257600-1382957970_thumb.jp

Posted 01 May 2012: OAK a complementary tool to PTE

post-1832-0-20217300-1382957913_thumb.jp

But redesigning the O&A window is promised for version 8.5. Is not it?

Guest Yachtsman1

(I do not understand English very well, I'm not sure that Yachtsman1 is not joking)

No Joke I would find this very usuable when compiling sound tracks that have to be matched to the enth degree (accurately) :D :D :D

Yachtsman1.