WnSoft Forums

PTE italian manual

I want to communicate to the community PTE I sent to Igor for publishing the authorized translation of the manual PTE 8.0 of Pizolatto.

Has been a long and hard for the number of pages and the copious amount of pictures that I had for the most part re-create with the Italian version.

However, it is worth it because this is surely the bible of PTE, explained everything in it is what you can do with PTE and more with a simple and effective terminology.

In addition, the translation has helped me to learn so that also functions typically do not use but which in the future may serve me.

I hope that my work will be useful to all users even more Italian and encourage the spread of this fantastic proogramma in Italy.

Happy New Year to all!

Carmelo

Carmelo,

I do not speak the Italian language but I know that your translation will be very welcome to all who do.

Thank you for all those hours of work that you have done in order to promote the further use of Pictures to Exe.

Avery happy new year to you.

Kindest Regards,

Ronnie West