WnSoft Forums

Adjust Image and Border Tab

JEB

Hi,

Encouraged by an interesting answer from Peter to an earlier request today I have decided to take a closer look at the "Adjust image and border" tab in O+A Properties. Other than the "Border" section I have up until now ignored Crop, Canvas size and Animation. Crop I think I can live without but Canvas Size I don't understand at all and Animation totally thought me on playing with it.

If anybody can provide a simple explanation it would be much appreciated. No doubt there are more than me that would benefit.

Cheers

John

Added Later.

I now understand Canvas Size

Hi John,

Like yourself I had opened up the Image and border window a while ago and played with the settings and then turned it off.

However in recent AV I have a very old 4:3 TV screen in one of the sequences, I wanted to put a 16:9 video clip into the screen to simulate a program. Opened up the 'image and border' box and in the Crop option I 'enabled crop' and selected 4:3 and inserted the video clip. Perfect.

What the animation does.?.....I know not at the moment but it will come. I can see what canvas size does but as yet I don't see a need either. But I'm sure it will be useful for some.

All good stuff as they say!

Have fun playing.

Anthony