WnSoft Forums

missing images

snapcam

Using ver. 7.0 PTE, Why can I not see selected images in the slide bar, only slide no.,

I have expanded the bar width to no avail and can find no reason for this.

Please ignore the fact that I am talking about ver 7. the question is to me not by me.

Thanks

I can recreate something very similar in v7.0 if I hover the mouse pointer over the top edge of the Slide List, get the "parallel lines with up/down arrows" pointer icon and then drag that all the way down. I then see just the slide number, slide name, AB button, transition time and slide duration but no thumbnail. (The last three items are somewhat out of position compared to the usual Slide List view).

Is this what your friend is seeing? If so, dragging the top edge of the Slide List upwards should restore the usual view. (N.B. All this assumes that he/she is using the normal default layout of having the Slide List running along the bottom of the main window.)

regaards,

Peter

Hello Peter, that's as far as I got. I tried every other thing I could think of hence my question.

His description is the std layout and he was able to move the line but still gets no image when selected only slide no.

He tried a ver. 6 while we spoke and it worked seems to be something he is doing in ver7

Thanks for trying.

Snapcam