WnSoft Forums

PTE 8.0.1 - Edit Video Clip Audio Track

orizaba

I just upgraded from 7.5.10 to 8.0.1 (I am still waiting for new License, the anounced 5 minutes to receive license upon paying have already overpassed 1 hour... I am a bit disapointed)

Please, someone let me know if it will be possible with this version to edit the audio of each video clip.

I mean: I have 2 clips, both with sound.

I put a dissolve transition from clip 1 to clip 2.

Result is ok for the video, but transition does not affect the audio, as it should be supposed to.

So, I think that this will be possible somehow.

If not, I must separate audio from video, mute de clips, and include and edit each audio part into the main audio trak, which I use to prepare outside PTE. That is what I have been making till now in version 7.5.10.

Thanks,

Jose

Guest Yachtsman1

I just upgraded from 7.5.10 to 8.0.1 (I am still waiting for new License, the anounced 5 minutes to receive license upon paying have already overpassed 1 hour... I am a bit disapointed)

Please, someone let me know if it will be possible with this version to edit the audio of each video clip.

I mean: I have 2 clips, both with sound.

I put a dissolve transition from clip 1 to clip 2.

Result is ok for the video, but transition does not affect the audio, as it should be supposed to.

So, I think that this will be possible somehow.

If not, I must separate audio from video, mute de clips, and include and edit each audio part into the main audio trak, which I use to prepare outside PTE. That is what I have been making till now in version 7.5.10.

Thanks,

Jose

Hi Jose

Take a look here

Yachtsman1.

Jose,

Have you now recieved your license???

DG

Hi,

Yes, this morning I had it here. It was sent by Support Dept upon my claim for it.

As I can see in this Forum, Licenses always have been a problem with WnSoft. Should not it be a 100% automatic process just like we can see in everyother software online purchasing? And why does WnSoft need to proclaim 5 minutes?

Regards,

Jose

Hi Jose,

I think that in most cases it is almost immediate.

In my case it was.

The fact that you have contacted Wnsoft about it means that they are aware that in your case it did not happen.

Did you check "Junk Email" (just in case)?

Glad that you now have it OK!!

DG

• 11 months later...

Adding Audio is a no-brainer.
Preferences has settings for external Image, Video, and AUDIO editor

I have an external editor set, but I am completely missing how to pull up the editing for audio ?

I quickly got it that one right clicks on the photo to bring up the external image editor, which works fine

but, where is the missing trick to call up the external audio editor