WnSoft Forums

TMPGE HELP???

Nettleton

Some time ago someone was good enough in the forum to give precise instructions on how to open a PTE avi file in Ulead and gave the process to convert to a video file for burning to SVCD. I had downloaded the trial version of Ulead Movie Factory 2 but did not have any success with it. However, I have now downloaded the trial version of TMPGEnc and am ing a problem with that too! I am opening my PTE file in Version 4.20 beta #7, clicking on Video, highlighting SVCD and Interlaced video, then Create Video, Save, then get window Creating AVI file, Encoding: Audio, (encoding takes 2 mins 57 seconds and resulting file is 111,370 kb). (I have not closed the PTE file)

I then open TMPGE, under Project Wizard I click Super Video CD PAL (for Europe), then next I click Browse for Video file. I find my .avi file, click on it, a box appears headed Judging Field Order and then a message saying “Can’t load ‘P3Package.dll’”. I click ok, then an abort button appears which I click.

However, when I then click Browse for Audio file I can find the .avi file, I click on that and it is put in place in the Browse for Audio file box. I then click Next but of course when I click on Source range there is not a video shown, and also when I click on Click Frame. I click on ‘High quality’ in Noise reduction, click next, can see how much space the video would take on a CD, click Next which shows the Output file and, with the Start Encoding Immediately box ticked, I click OK.

I then get the message “ File ………… vid469.mpg does not exist” Do you wish to create? Ok / Cancel. If I click Ok I get the message telling me that the free version can only supply 30 days of free MPG2 Encoding because of licencing matter. I only downloaded it yesterday! HELP please!!!