WnSoft Forums

Confused—this forum isn't for PixBuilder?

ander

Hi,

I'm confused... I just installed PixBuilder 2.2.0. When the setup was done, it opened my browser and suggested I visit this site's forum. But this forum seems to be just for PicturesToExe. Is there a PixBuilder forum somewhere else?

PixBuilder is excellent, BTW—thanks very much for it! Thanks, Ander

Here's a screenshot of what you see at the end of the PixBuilder Studio install. When you click the "our forum" link, you go here.

Also, I've just discovered that when you copy a graphic to the Windows clipboard, you can't paste it into PixBuilder Studio—the "Paste" command remains disabled. Did you know that? This is pretty basic functionality, so it would be great if you could fix it... Thanks!

post-12406-0-87965900-1396302742_thumb.p

Here's a screenshot of what you see at the end of the PixBuilder Studio install. When you click the "our forum" link, you go here.

Also, I've just discovered that when you copy a graphic to the Windows clipboard, you can't paste it into PixBuilder Studio—the "Paste" command remains disabled. Did you know that? This is pretty basic functionality, so it would be great if you could fix it... Thanks!

Yes, you can do that. Open Pixbuilder, choose File/New, set your sizes etc in the dialog window, click ok and get an empty box on the pixbuilder screen. Now, ctrl-V to paste and your image will appear in the box. This is exactly how Photoshop works.

Cheers,

Colin

Hi Colin,

If it works exactly the same then the New File Dimensions will be set by the Clipboard unless you need to alter them for some reason??

DG

Hi Dave,

Yes, that's probably right, I didn't check that, I just dumped a pic to check it worked, which it did.

Regards,

Colin

Hi Colin,

When you click on "Prt Sc" it copies the whole screen to the clipboard so that "File/New" will be Screen Resolution.

If you click on the "Restore Down" button to create a smaller window you can drag the window size to whatever proportions you need.

If you then use "Alt+Prt Sc" you can just copy the Reduced Size Window. File / New will then be the resolution of Reduced Sized clipboard copy of the Window.

DG