WnSoft Forums

Armed Forces Day - Stirling 28th of June 2014

Saturday the 28th of June saw the City of Stirling host National Armed Forces Day. The Salute was taken by HRH Princess Anne. Attended by the First Minister, The Prime Minister and Leader of HM Opposition.

However AFD is about those who serve, those who have served and those who will serve. Stirling can hold its head high. It provided one of the best AFD's and displays I have ever see, and all in the shadow of Stirling Castle.

Trailertrashaudiovisual is proud to present my tribute to Armed Forces Day 2014.

[NB] Watch for time stamp 5:30 sec - An old Para was at the foot of the saluting base blowing kisses to Princess Anne, before doorstepping the Prime Minister. He was led away very gently by the Feds. Well done lads for not hurting him.

To view the presentation, please click the link below:

http://trailertrashaudiovisual.com/default.html

Hi Andrew,

Very moving to see respect paid to the armed forces. There seems to be much less patriotism in my country today. Sadly the liberal movement in the US has tarnished the word "patriot" to equate to something they deem lower than a snake's belly.

Very nice images and excellent choice of background music! Good job!!

Best regards,

Lin