WnSoft Forums

youtube editing critique

cogs

Guest Yachtsman1

Well, I watched the first 3, only because the first was linked to the second etc. The square aspect ratio doesn't fit the standard format, didn't suit my sense of humour. Demonstrated good knowledge of the programme, can't say much else, not really my sort of show.

BTW warning to anyone else who looks, the 16 shows are linked & I struggled with the esc key to get out of the loop.

Yachtsman1.

just press the 'autoplay' arrows to the right, and it'll stop playing one after the other. yes, the humor is aquired, lol, and i think that's a good description of it, "the square aspect ratio doesn't fit the standard format", lol. (i have no idea what that means on face value, though :) ?

also, i wanted to do a style, where an image was placed over another image. the layover would have some old style film lines at a fast rate, over the background image. i don't know how to do the mask, or how to get the lines to scroll at a fast speed... maybe more image layovers overlapping? idk the best way to do it.

Guest Yachtsman1

yeah, still going to my channel, i'll logout of youtube, and see if it takes me to yours.

edit: lol, it takes me to the google account login page.

Try Searching for stearman65

Yachtsman1

Hi all

I had been intimidated by the lack of humor in the forum, which leads to very cold and technical answers and has also limited my uploads, because there is little flexibility about what is good, bad or just plain fun.

It is also remarkable the low turnout, most jobs do not receive any comments (I like more as Diapositif works)

MUR

• Like 1