WnSoft Forums

How to make a Virtual Book

MUR

MUR,

Thanks for the interesting and nice detailed tutorial of the virtual book.

The example at the end of the series was also very impressive.

If you can help us with some templates, they would help us very much in the right direction.

Sincerely,

Frans

mick

best I can do

Igor Kokarev

Administrator

• 6,585 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:01 AM

Hi Jean-Claude,

Thanks for your suggestions!

We have really difficult task, because we need to add many new functions and we want to keep simple the interface of the new O&A editor.

I can't promiss that we'll all these functions to v8.5, but we'll implement some important improvements which will allow you to create complex animation much more easily, with less number of keyframes. We'll solve the problem from another side.

I have one question:

8. assign the same parameters values to the selected keypoints (opacity, PZR(not implemented in OAK))

Does it really necessary? Please give me several possible scenarios when you need this function.

Probably our other improvements will reduce this need?

In each keyframe you will able to determine which parameters you want to use (interpolate). For example, you can set "Zoom" parameters and leave "Opacity" not active (opacity will be interpolated from other keyframes where opacity is set).

Igor Kokarev, WnSoft Ltd. - wnsoft.com , Write a letter
#23 Select this post for moderation Jean-Claude
Jean-Claude

Average Member

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:33 AM

Thank you Igor for taking into account the requirements that are expressed in this post.

Your approach may be different from the one I proposed, The main thing is ultimately to lead to a tool that allows to synchronize perfectly and simply objects together and also with the soundtrack.

By putting this wish (# 8) in the list of important functions I think I went a little too far.

I actually think this function is not necessary in most cases, but it can be an interesting aid for authors that perform complex operations.

I'm not en experienced slideshow author, but some members of this forum may have more specific ideas on the interest of such a function.

My idea was that if a floating table(like an Excel spreadsheet) is constructed (lines: objects, columns keyframes) we can easily put in each cell a particular parameter of the keyframes and so if the table is editable, change once the characteristics of all selected keyframes.

For example, in this view from OAK, you can see in the table the TIME and OPACITY values.
One could imagine to be able to display on demand any numeric parameter and modify once those from selected
keyframes.

ken

mick

best I can do

Igor Kokarev

Administrator

• 6,585 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:01 AM

Hi Jean-Claude,

Thanks for your suggestions!

We have really difficult task, because we need to add many new functions and we want to keep simple the interface of the new O&A editor.

I can't promiss that we'll all these functions to v8.5, but we'll implement some important improvements which will allow you to create complex animation much more easily, with less number of keyframes. We'll solve the problem from another side.

I have one question:

Does it really necessary? Please give me several possible scenarios when you need this function.

Probably our other improvements will reduce this need?

In each keyframe you will able to determine which parameters you want to use (interpolate). For example, you can set "Zoom" parameters and leave "Opacity" not active (opacity will be interpolated from other keyframes where opacity is set).

Igor Kokarev, WnSoft Ltd. - wnsoft.com , Write a letter
#23 Select this post for moderation Jean-Claude
Jean-Claude

Average Member

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:33 AM

Thank you Igor for taking into account the requirements that are expressed in this post.

Your approach may be different from the one I proposed, The main thing is ultimately to lead to a tool that allows to synchronize perfectly and simply objects together and also with the soundtrack.

By putting this wish (# 8) in the list of important functions I think I went a little too far.

I actually think this function is not necessary in most cases, but it can be an interesting aid for authors that perform complex operations.

I'm not en experienced slideshow author, but some members of this forum may have more specific ideas on the interest of such a function.

My idea was that if a floating table(like an Excel spreadsheet) is constructed (lines: objects, columns keyframes) we can easily put in each cell a particular parameter of the keyframes and so if the table is editable, change once the characteristics of all selected keyframes.

For example, in this view from OAK, you can see in the table the TIME and OPACITY values.

One could imagine to be able to display on demand any numeric parameter and modify once those from selected keyframes.

ken

I have never seen a post like this :)

Regards,

jt