WnSoft Forums

Sound Problem in Preview from current position [SOLVED]

David Porter

A problem I have with one specific show that I have been working on and off for a number of months in that when I click and any of the buttons to get Fullscreen Preview from Current Position the visual works fine but the audio starts from the beginning of the show. (Whether it is relevant or not but back in June I had a problem with the show in that I could burn a DVD but it would not play on either of my DVD players but would on WMP. Igor found a solution and did an update which cured it.).

It is not a great problem for me and as I say my other shows do not have the same problem but it may be of interest to Igor or other experts. I have done all the usual thing - re-boot,update, reinstall etc.

Mickp

That's done the trick. Don't know how it got un-ticked as it seems to be ticked as default on my system and I didn't know what it did anyway. A little bit more knowledge learnt so thanks very much, Peter.Peter