WnSoft Forums

Video Button NON Responsive

fxdesigner

Hi Igor (Forum Gang) -

I have the latest public release of PTE (4.20) running under Win98SE -

I asked this before, but got no real followup -

When clicking on the video button, the action causes PTE and sometime the computer to become nonresponsive.

All other aspects of PTE works, have installed, uninstalled, reinstalled many times - I am a REGISTERED user, using a REGISTERED copy.

Video card is NVIDIA Chipset - (I create a lot of video, 3d graphic work and general graphics with high end software such as 3DMAX, Flash, Autocad, AfterEffects, Premiere, Media Studio, and others - bottomline, no graphic issues to speak of - DirectX version is 8.1 - all different types of media codecs work just fine including avi, rm, asf, wmv, mpg, mov and others).

It is annoyance rather then life or death - I can capture in real-time the exe as it plays and create a workaround, but it would be nice to know why it doesn't work. Igor, you had me D/L a test version with Points 1, 2, 3 and 4 as I stated in previous emails, it gets to POINT 4 and that's where the trouble begins - any thoughts would be appreciated.

Kind Regards, :D

fxdesigner

Dear Fixdesigner, I think it's rather difficult for us to help you, since we don't know what is the Point 4... You say "when clicking on the video button, the action causes PTE and sometime the computer to become nonresponsive".

This seems the first action to make a video... Which are the points 1, 2 and 3 ?!

Hi Guru:

I'm California (US) time -

I know the Point 1 Point 2, etc was internal for use by Igor - he sent me a test PTE file exe to use to verify where the button action was stopping therefore 1, 2, 3, 4

I was hoping for everyone else that I might get someone out there with similar problems with the video button and perhaps the NVIDIA chipset.

Thanks for your response :) Ciao

Kind Regards,

fxdesigner