WnSoft Forums

What have I done now!

Ednys

Hello everyone,

I have been getting along famously with my second slideshow, but decided the lenghth of the slides was too short and I needed some more music............

I went to project options, music tab, told the program to add another music file. In the customise syncronisation box I can see a blue line where the two sound files link together but I had lost the last two slides.

Things get worse..........

I went back to the music tab and asked PTE to remove the second sound file that I had added, it worked but three more of my slides had dissapeared. They were still on the line of the original music, I had not moved them into the new line yet............

I did manage to bring the slides back by adding them again but why did they disappear in the first place?

Have I added the extra music wrongly. Can I not add two music files separately in the music tab?

I dont find the manual too explicit on the sound file adding.

I am sure one of you will tell me what a silly billy I have been, and correct me.

Thanks,

Glenys :ph34r:

Hi, Glenys,

Other people have experienced some strange things happening, too, in a synched show when using multiple music selections. Theoretically, it is possible to link selections as you are doing, but be prepared for the unexpected. Sounds like you were able to adjust without too much trouble.

To be really safe, it is better to mix all the music together into one selection in a sound editor such as Audacity or Audition or Cubase as then you have total control over the total length, the timing between selections, and the fading in and out between music items.