WnSoft Forums

Two images on one slide

Autumn36

Highlight your slide, and open the objects & animation window. In the left upper corner of this window you will find buttons for adding videos, mask constructions, frames, buttons, texts, rectangles, and images.

Regards,
jt

This thread should be moved to "General Discussion".

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Autumn36

I have dug out one of my old tutorials from Youtube, i've attached a link to the one I think may help, if it doesn't or you want to see more, type

stearman65 in their search box & trawl through the 100+ videos of mine on there. there are about 20 PTE & Audacity & related tutorials.

Yachtsman1

Hi Autumn,

Keep in mind that PTE slides (a slide is everyting you see on your screen at once) can consist of any number of images (also called objects), but each object exists on a separate "layer." So to see multiple images they must be small enouth that one doesn't overlay the other. If you simply insert two or more images on a single slide, unless you size each of them and position them so that they are each visible, the top layer could hide the image(s) beneath. 

In order to see two or more images then simply add them as JT has specified, but also move and size them so they are visible. Each object has its own keyframes and you can make any object invisible by either positioning it behind a larger object in a layer above or by adjusting the opacity of the object you wish to hide to zero via keyframing. If you wish to move multiple objects simultaneously, make them a child of a frame (a hidden object) and adjust their positions simultaneously by keframing the parent invisible frame.

Best regards,

Lin