WnSoft Forums

My daughters wedding

Almark

I have never made a slideshow using someone else's photos before.  On this occasion there was a very good reason, I was the father of the bride.  I paid for a professional wedding photographer to do the business, and I was not disappointed. He produced 100's of photos, including almost 200 he had carefully edited in black and white.  I have taken the images that meant most to me and my immediate family to create a slideshow in black and white.  As always, the music is the glue that holds everything together.  I took some time getting the music right and once I had the track I liked, I then matched and synced the photos.

You may think that watching someone's wedding photos, who you don't know, might be boring or uninteresting.  But please have a look, to admire the work of a professional wedding photographer, and appreciate how the music works.  Windows and Mac versions are on Slideshow Club.

(For the information of photographers, Andrew used two Fuji X-T1's, one with a 16mm f/1.4 and the other with the 56mm f/1.2.  For the dance scenes, he used the 16mm with a flash on a cord, held out at arms length.) 

http://www.slideshowclub.com/files/file/395-claire-and-waynes-wedding/

I'm sorry I have been away for a while, I've had some problems on the home front.

Excellent Mark !!  The photographer captured both the solemnity and frivolity of the event in a beautiful way and you did a superb job of putting it together in images and music!  I see he also caught pop with his camera in one frame!! Congratulations to Claire and to Wayne on a wonderful wedding ceremony and you for doing the right thing (almost all the time)!

Best regards,

Lin