WnSoft Forums

two photos viewed at once

Joy

I don't know if I can explain what I want, but I have seen it on a few P2E shows. One photo stays on the screen and another photo appears on-screen over it. Like a photo is used as a background. I can only find the option for a tiled background. Sometimes the photos appear in sequence and the first remains on-screen while the second appears; first and second remain while third appears, etc. Thanks.

The way I do it is to create each image separately in Photoshop using layers over a background, possibly the previous image Gaussian blurred.

Ron [uK]

Hello Joy,

If I understand your question correctly you need to set the images up in an image editor. The second photo is created by adding the second picture to the background image in your image editor. Place it where you want it and save this image, do a save as so as not to overwrite your first image. Then using this second photo you just created add your next image and place it where you want it and do a save as again. You now have three separate photos. You can now add them in sequence in PTE and do a transition such as fade between each of the three photographs.

Does this help?

Joel

Thank you Oleg, That is a very impressive slideshow. Unfortunately, the process is too involved for me to understand. I do not have Photoshop, but I think I can do what I want with my current graphic's editor. Not as impressive, but good enough.