WnSoft Forums

Splitter With Custom Styles & Transitions

tc_leeds

I am having trouble getting the Splitter feature to work with Custom Transitions and Slide Styles. I have created a Slide Style where the main image is set within a frame zooms for the full duration of the slide (10secs). There is a border (5px) around the frame and a drop shadow and the background is blurred (35%) with reduced opacity (70%) and a zoom of 105%.

I have applied a Custom Transition that  I have created making sure that the Use background from slide, Transparent background of slide and Dissolve are all selected. When applying the transitions there is no separation of the background image nor is it appearing as a dissolve.

I am using version 9.0.7 with a Windows 10 PC. Can anyone help please?

TC

Splitter 2.JPG

Splitter 1.JPG

Firstly, you can use Main Image 1 for both the Main Image and the Image in the Splitter. You will not then get the "Reference Image" when your style is applied.

From what I can see you have not applied the Splitter Properly.

My advice -  the "Splitter for BG Objects" is an Option in the Right Click Menu in O&A. Use that.

http://docs.picturestoexe.com/en-us/9.0/how_to_v9/framing?s[]=splitter

DG

Hi Dave,

Many thanks, for some reason I was not getting the "Splitter for background objects" option. Now created Slide Style using this feature and is working OK

I've been playing around with this most of the afternoon. Will now try on Laptop and hopefully get it to function there.

Many thanks

TC

Hi Dave,

That is nearly the same as the Slide Style  I have created. There is only a slight difference in the figures but virtually the same effect. I have now carried out the same process on the laptop and it works well.

I am giving a presentation on Sunday and wanted to show off as many of the features as possible and have been working through them for a while.

Really helpful, thanks again.

TC

Thanks for the styles. I have been playing around with Text Templates earlier today repositioning and adding zoom and fade in and out.

It works really well and can be a suitable alternative to create a title slide.

TC