WnSoft Forums

Beechbrook.Com Mailing List

cottage

Since returning from England I have received two new PTE presentations. Although automatic notices have been generated via my PTE mailing list all the emails have been returned as 'undelivered'.

I am investigating what the problem might be. In the meantime please check the site for new presentations, as I am currently unable to send you notices due to these failures. :(

Regards,

Bill

It's kind of crazy. I receive a PTE notice correctly myself and then also receive a failure message following that. Still... my mailbox fills up quickly once I send a PTE notice with 366 failed email attempts !

Thanks for the info.

Bill

Bill

I have been receiving your e-mails OK and experienced the same duplication as Chuck. My computer has just 'pinged' to indicate 'Download Complete' of "The King of Edge Hill".

Hope you enjoyed your visit to England. Didn't see you around. :D

Regards

Ron [uK]

• 3 weeks later...

I am still receiving some 70+ email failures when I mail out the 370 automatic PTE notification messages whenever a new presentation is approved and placed online.

Most of the failures are coming from a email web server called - web61. The messages are directed back to me from postmaster@web61.

I'm sorry for those that no longer receive the automatic notices but apparently this server has been removed for some unknown reason.

Kind regards,

Bill <_<