WnSoft Forums

"Bonaire 2004" - new at Beechbrook

Well here it is. My first slide show presentation ever. Bonaire 2004

I have learned alot in the last few weeks. This forum and the tutorials by Al Robinson and ogl has been a great source of help. PTE is a top of the line software. I used Cooledit for putting together the background music. That was a first too. One thing I didn't pay much attention to was the size of the file. Hopefully that will not be a detterent.

All constructive critism is welcome. Please let me know what you think and thank you for all the help.

Mehmet B)

Hi Mehmet,

It may have been your first slide show with PTE but it’s evidently not your first turn at Photoshop. I thought your choice of music was excellent, something overlooked on too many presentations, and the photography was outstanding. You must have invested in a good UW housing for your camera? I really can’t find fault with the show, but if you nailed me down and said give me one, it may run a little long. We Americans have short attention spans. But who am I to talk as my show runs over 7 minutes “Sighs of Old”.

George

Thanks very much ContaxMan and George.

This was the first slideshow I have put together and it was really because of PTE. I have seen a slide show someone emailed me and I was impressed and inquired about it and the rest is history. I really like this software and it's capabilities and the forum was a big help.

I do use Photoshop but I do not consider myself a photoshop guru by all means. Up until creating this slideshow I have only used Photoshop to clean up, adjust, sharpen, crop and resize my pictures. I had never used layers before. This project sort of forced me into another level in Photoshop. I have put alot of time in creating this project but it was mostly learning new stuff. It was all worth it. Especially when others express their enjoyment.

Yes, it is a wee bit :rolleyes: on the long side but I just couldn't get myself to cut it any shorter than what it is. My brother is the only other person who mentioned the lenght of the slideshow and I won't tell you what I told him... :D Just kidding. Btw, George, don't let my name throw you off. I'm all apple pie and Chevrolet, you know. Well maybe not Chrevrolet, more like Toyota. I have been driving them Toyotas for so long now... :D OK, enuff...

Later folks...

Mehmet B)