WnSoft Forums

Background Image for Company Info

CharlesSeymourJr

Friends,

What a great forum this is... and thanks to all who have helped me learn how better to use this terrific program.

I have created several slideshows on my P4, Windows 2000 computer and my customers (brides, parents of kids in theatre, and several more) really seem to like the results.

But I can use some help.

To put my company name behind all the slides (ahhhh, marketing!), the only way I saw to do this was to create an image and tile it. So... I created a really BIG image and since it was larger than my 19", 1024 x 768 monitor, my company name sits in the middle at the top with a blue down to black gradiant background. I set all the images to be 75% of their full size and all this fits great.

On my machine, anyway.

I've seen it on two others, and they have given me pause:

1. This was a 21 inch monitor, perhaps my same resolution, so the company title tiled and reappeared at the bottom. Wasn't horrible, but I didn't like seeing my company name twice on the screen, and certainly not behind the navigation bar.

2. On another computer, probably 640 x 480, I saw my company title NOT centered, and not totally visible, running off the right side of the monitor. What I am surmizing is that the image I created is larger than this screen and since it is tiled it starts at the upper left corner of the screen and layouts from there. The images were still centered as was the navigation bar, but not my title slide.

So.... any suggestions? Any way to create a gradiant slide with my company name to place behind all my slides without creating the problems on different monitors?

Thanks for your help.

Charlie Seymour, Jr.

www.SpecialLifeMomentsPhotography.com

outside Philadelphia, PA USA

Thanks for your comment.

No... I want to use the entire screen, or as much of it as I can.

Is there anyway I can Center the background image, the way all the other images are automatically centered?