WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe v4.30 beta #7

Igor

PicturesToExe v4.30 beta #7 is released

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/apr_beta.zip (1.4 Mb)

What's new in v4.30 beta #7:

+ Improvements in the "Customize synchronization" window:

> Waveform is moved below of the time-line.

> You can choose color of the waveform. See popup menu via "View" button.

> It's possible to change height of the window and make waveform larger.

> Mouse wheel works for scrolling of the time-line now.

> To scale time-line you need to use mouse wheel with pressed Ctrl key now.

+ Improved "Welcome screen" which appears after installation of PTE. It helps to choose necessary view of PicturesToExe.

* Fixed several small bugs.

p.s. I'd like to leave another improvements of the waveform for the next version.

Igor,

Excellant work on the synch customization window.. One more improvement. Since many of us use this window extensively, would it be too difficult to have this window stay open all the time while we work on other areas of the presentation and have a "refresh" button to update the timeline? ... in other words, we can create new slides while the window is open. Thank you for an excellant program.

The change to the Waveform is excellent!

PTE is starting to have the very user friendly layout similiar in some respects to a video editor which is great, the more visual and intuitive an interface is the easier it is to put a show together.

Well done to the Wnsoft Team!

It just gets better !!

Igor - you say you don't wish to do anything else to the sync window now BUT please think about the ability to DRAG the play-point cursor along the timeline as well as clicking it into position.

This would greatly speed up accurate positioning in relation to the waveform (which is now excellently positioned - and scalable :) )

Just this small thing before you move on to release 4.3??

Den (NE UK)

In this new beta, when you work in the "Customize synchronization" window and stroke the Play button, you can stop playing with tne Space bar.

When you then change with the mouse the position of a slide, hiting the Space bar doesn't start anymore playing.

Is this intentionnally changed ?

Patrick

I agree - I find the same anomaly.

Igor, it would help a lot if you could assign the space bar to only affect the play and pause function on the timeline.

Sorry! I missed this moment with Space bar. Now it should works as usually in beta #8.

Only as earlier "Space" doesn't work if you clicked some other buttons "View" or "Insert", etc. It's standard thing in Windows when focused button acts when you press "Space" button. To prevent it, I can disable processing of another buttons via keyboard (Tab, Space, arrow keys) keeping only mouse. As in Visual editor.

Den,

I've uploaded beta #8b with small modification where transition points can be dragged more accurately on short distances.

http://www.wnsoft.com/beta/pte430b8b.zip

What you think about it?

About play-cursor.

I'm not sure that it can be realized to drag this cursor.

Al, please read my request (about glitch with thumbnails) in the new topic (beta #8)