WnSoft Forums

Incorrect Sorting In File List

HaroldB

Igor,

1) In the file list, Seq3.jpg sorts before Seq1a.jpg. It happens both in the text and visual displays. This seems wrong.

2) If the contents of a particular jpg file are changed, the visual file list doesn't seem to pick it up. It may impossible for PTE to be notified about this, but if so, it might be appropriate to be able to right click on the File List and have a Refresh option. This is not a big thing, since eliminating the file names and then getting them back seems to pick up the changed contents visually.

Harold

1) I just checked with new folder where I've added these two JPG pictures. And Seq1a.jpg shown first and Seq3.jpg after.

2) Of course! We've realized it two days ago. File panel and preview area will show updated pictureS. And Slide list also will update thumbnail if you use "Open picture" (e.g. for editing in Photoshop) for particular selected slide.

Here's exactly what I have in my directory, and the order PTE is showing them when I tel it to sort by name:

Seq5.jpg

Seq1a.jpg

Seq1b.jpg

Seq1c.jpg

Seq2a.jpg

Seq2b.jpg

Seq2c.jpg

Seq2d.jpg

Seq3a.jpg

Seq3b.jpg

Seq4a.jpg

Seq4b.jpg

Seq5b.jpg

TitleA.jpg

TitleB.jpg

You'll notice that seq5 is in the wrong place.

Harold