WnSoft Forums

Zoom mode?

Stevie

I’ve seen a company who make promotional slideshows for businesses, which are shown on large screens in public places. Occasionally they zoom in on detail in a slide, which is really good as it gives the impression that it is a moving picture and therefore I was wondering whether it would be possible to add a zoom mode like this in PTE.

Zoom and Pan are two increasingly popular features sought after by users of PTE and the Wnsoft Team have already indicated that they are working towards these improvements, I think its just a case of sitting tight and waiting for the addition of this feature to PTE, its a day I am really looking forward to!!

Stevie

welcome to the forum

convert your exe to avi -- burn to dvd

use zoom feature of your remote control for your dvd player/tv setup

simple, quick and everybody else in the room can see your zoom :)

my grandson found the zoom button this morn B)

ken

Thanks…I’m already adding some photoshoped slides to give the appearance of a zoom, which works quite well, although they take a while to produce and of course we could also do what Ken has suggested and manually zoom into a DVD show…but, the facility to just add a built in zoom at a percentage rate from a chosen centre point would be a fantastic addition.

Imagine being able to add a slide into a wedding show, that begins with the flowers and zooms out smoothly to reveal the Bride.

There's a free product called Rostrum Camera that does quite well. A Google search should locate it. It does zoom and pan.

Ray