WnSoft Forums

Alternative to ProShow Producer.

targa911

Used PTE many years ago. Switched to ProShow which suited my needs and wasn't to technical for me. ProShow has finally died. Not interested in a subscription service which seems to be the new ProShow direction. My needs are for recording local histories and old photos of such. Some zooming in or out but rarely a lot of complicated movements. So a few questions. Does PTE have a way to direct publish to usb flash drives? Does PTE take advantage of 64 bit? I will be dl the trial version to give it a try. Thanks for answering my questions.

Bob Walden

You can publish to virtually ANY storage device which plugs into your computer. USB Flash drives are like any other hard drive or flash drive so you can direct your video or executable or digitally signed exe output directly to the device. PTE AV Studio 10 is a full 64 bit software and can output huge videos in up to and including 4K. PTE AV Studio 10 also has full hardware rendering so if you have a modern video card with sufficient RAM the video rendering is FAST.

Yes, You can publish your videos directly to Youtube with PTE 9 but not directly with PTE AV Studio 10 Pro. It takes only seconds to upload your HTML 5 or MP4 videos to Youtube by just logging on and going to your channel there. 

Best regards,

Lin