WnSoft Forums

Background color with Text only

Sarah4

I'll give you my solution... then others can come along and show me up with a better one! :lol:

I learned this a while ago from this board... you make a black jpg of only one pixel in size. save this in your images folder (something like "blkpixe1.jpg") ... then load this as your first image of your project. Once this is loaded you can go into the image editor and add your background color, or a tiled image; if this is the main format of all your pages, then you can just make multiple copies of the page... and add your text to each...

(...I don't know if this is the most sensible way to do it... but it works for me!)

B :huh:

Here is my little tip:

Make not one but many one pixel jpg. If you have 50 slides, make 50 images. This will not make your show heavier since it's only 50 kb together.

Why ? because while working or making changes you may not tell from one slide to the other since they will have same name (as the name is of the image in the right-bottom window).

Change the name of each "one pixel jpg" to the name of the main image on that slide or a name that will let you know what is in the slide. This way you can tell each slide from the other.

I hope it's clear what I'm trying to explain.

Yes Rudi, I once made a long show with 1pixel.jpg in all slides and then realized I can't find which picture is where and spent a lot of time, so had to make it this way next time.

As for Igor, my suggestion is to add a narrow column on the right side which will show small thumbs of all slides. This is great idea, but will Igor will read this ?

Igor Kokarev is the creator of PicturesToExe - not only an excellent programmer, but also a intelligent and wise man, and a very kind person.

As to humour him... well, it's a choice of you! :lol:

Igor is the author - owner - master chef etc of this forum and the man behind the development of p2e :lol:

so i guess you could say it would be nice to humour him

top right of this page is a box "members" by clicking it you can read all that the members are willing to tell about themselves

by going here

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~bussty/forum/forum.htm

you can see the members that are brave enough to show their face Igor's pict is also there :huh:

if you want to post your picture, send it to

Andrew Busst

bussty@ezynet.co.nz

and you will likely be asking what is Bill's place/the cottage

see

http://beechbrook.com/pte/

http://beechbrook.com/upload/

ken