WnSoft Forums

Grand Prix de France

LumenLux

Wow, Andre!

Well done show! I just happened to have the sound cranked up, so I really felt the scene. I don't know how much work was required by you on the sound track, but I think it was perfect.

The color saturation of the photos seemed also very appropriate. Were the files edited to add saturation? Or do you or other photographers shoot with the saturation setting increased in the camera? I think it would be interesting to hear the oppinions of you and others about in-camera options for saturation and sharpening.

Thanks for a fun presentation.

I agree. An impressive presentation, with super photographs.

I would like to know whether anything special was done to the pictures taken in the race track garages, as the lighting was very even and shadow free. They did not appear to have been taken with the camera flash.

Well done

Andrew

I agree. An impressive presentation, with super photographs.

I would like to know whether anything special was done to the pictures taken in the race track garages, as the lighting was very even and shadow free. They did not appear to have been taken with the camera flash.

Well done

Andrew

Alright Andrew, we heard you the first time. :D

I agree with him though Andre. A wonderful show with great detail and the colours were superb! Your access to the event made my son Sean cry with envy. He is a Formula 1 nut, and says you should be awarded an extra zillion points for including his beloved Jordan team.

I loved the efects you used, the cars running along the line at the start was impressive. The only thing I would change is the point where you cut to an out of focus shot which then becomes a background. This jars on the eye. I would use the front shot over the sharpe image with the shadow, then have the background go out of focus. This is not only better on the eye, but makes the front image seem to move forward.

The sound track was great, but try adding some tannoy or crowd noise to put your viewer in there with you.

All in all a super show, do you think you could get it to Ricardo by month end??? ;)

http://www.diaporamacircuit.com/

Congradulations,

Alan

Well !

This slide show comes from a French User as two others shows: "Malbosc" (J.F Debarnot) and "Lueurs des Soirs" (J.Warembourg).

They are members of the French PTE Forum and often speak with us.

The subject "Grand Prix" (André Garcin):

- all pictures have natural colors

- in the "stands", he used only a "flash"

- with Photoshop and PaintShopPro, he used also more sharpness

- the photographs was shooted in high definition and resized after

I hope you enjoyed with these shows.

Thanks for your comments (Grand prix) and we forwarded them to the author.