WnSoft Forums

Error messge

andyguitar

On some of the slide shows that recently completed I am getting this error message;

"Expection EAccessViolation in module Curtain.exe at 0006850D. Access violation at address 0046850D in module 'Curtain.exe'. Read of address 9AOA54FC."

I don't know what this means, but it stopping my slide shows. Curtain is the file name. I would appreciate any help. I am running Windows XP and Photoshop CS. Before I add the pics into the slideshow, I do a batch resize in Photoshop CS. It has happened on numerous slide shows and everyone I 've made in the week.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Andy

Guest Techman1

Andy,

Assuming you have music, have you tried not including any music and then trying to create the slideshow? If it works this way, try to determine if it is a specific music file (again assuming that there is more than one).

If the above doesn't help, can you provide additional information about your slideshow setup.

Good luck and please advise.

Fred

Andy,

Assuming you have music, have you tried not including any music and then trying to create the slideshow? If it works this way, try to determine if it is a specific music file (again assuming that there is more than one).

If the above doesn't help, can you provide additional information about your slideshow setup.

Good luck and please advise.

Fred

Thank you, it was the music, one of the tracks was corrupted. Appreciate the help.

Andy

Apparently it's a bug of PTE.

I didn't see any similar bugs for years (in final releases), but mistakes with message "Expection EAccessViolation in module..." can be easily fixed. Most likely it happened because of some combination of parameters of this slide-show.

Please only send me this .exe file to I was able quickly test it. I've wrote you email with my address.