WnSoft Forums

Mac and equipment used with Wnsoft

Bruss444

After over 10 years on Macs and away from PCs it is great to have Wnsoft available again and now in a Mac Verison. We have the MacMini M1 with 16GB and 1 T SSD and runs perfectly with Wnsoft and even when rendering can't detect any heat from the MacMini and should mention it is fast.  We have already built several small videos using Wnsoft for personal friends. Together with Wnsoft we use Capture 21 for our Sony cameras and also Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer, partially when working with graphics. We also used Photoshop Pro version for quite a few years and then when Photoshop started with the monthly fee we switched to Affinity and found it to be a great alternative to Photoshop and in some ways like it better. Should mention that Affinity early on offered a version for the new Mac Mi chip which too runs great. It is amazing how well the Wnsoft team was able to provide a Mac version that even in its first offering can run so trouble free. Thank You Wnsoft!! 

Hi,

Thanks for your impressions about the Mac version! We're glad to see you again. And I'm happy that the Mac version of PTE AV Studio works fast and reliable on M1 Macs. We also have Mac Mini M1 at our office. I still can't believe that we could develop Mac version and adapt it for M1 ARM chip just in several months with all those COVID restrictions, working from home.

I should add that we received the great help from members of this forum with testing the Mac version to prepare it for the final release.