WnSoft Forums

burning to DVD problem

glazzers

Continuing on from a previous thread. I downloaded the new version of Pictures to EXE 4.31 which was supposed to fix the following problem but in my case did not.

Press the video button to convert to AVI file. Select DVD and Ulead Movie Factory 3. After about 2 hours up comes the following error. "Failed to reuse converted cache file (4570)" followed by " Unspecified error report i.d. 0x800411da(4570) Any ideas ?????

In the previous thread started by Leslie, PSPHOTO stated the same problems as I mentioned and it was stated that these problems should have been fixed with the 4.31 release. I have this release but still have the problem. I have just read elsewhere that maybe these problems are caused by a bug in the Uluead Movie factory 3 programme itself and can be solved with a patch. Can anyone confirm ??

I very apologize about this problem, because I can imagine 2-hour waiting!

Yes, I exactly seen this error in previous versions, but v4.31 fixes this bug as I've many times tested on various PCs.

1) It's very simple to reproduce this situan without long waiting. Create such project again, but right after adding of video file (in the Ulead DMF3) move left trackbar to the right (under preview area) to crop video and keep only small fragment nearest from the end. Now you'll reproduce the bug in 10 seconds.

2) Please make sure that v4.31 is correctly installed ("v4.31" text in the caption of main window).

3) Close PTE. Then in the folder:

C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead DVD MovieFactory 3\vio\

find PteVideo.vio file and delete it. Start PTE again and try to create

4) Now as in p.1 please try to reproduce this bug again. If all work OK, try with full duration of video.