WnSoft Forums

Matching Images with Music Tracks

goddi

I have created a slide show with over 700 images and 15 MP3 music tracks. All went well. However, I want to switch some of the music tracks around but, since the tracks are just instrumentals that are not memorable, it is hard to figure out what group of images are associated with each music track.

I tried to use "Customize Sychronization' mode. In the past, as the slideshow was played, the images images would change as the music played. However, with this new version, the initial image just sits there as the timer scrolls and the music plays. Is there how it is supposed to work now???

I there any other way to associate the group of images that are shown with a particular music track??? It would be nice if the name of the music track was shown somehow next to each image so it is easy to determine exactly what is going on... Is this possible???

Thanks... Gary

Edit: P.S. After playing around with the Customize Sychronization mode, I figured out how to get the images to show as it scrolled. You have to actually click on a slide number in the bottom section of the window. But I'd still like to know if there is a way to match up the slides that are to play with each music track.

Goddi,

If you scroll along the timeline, you will see small vertical blue lines at the end of one piece of music and the start of the next.

This is the only indication in PTE as to which images are lined-up with which music selection. However, if you take note of the lengths of each music piece, it is not too difficult to calculate which images will appear for each music selection.

If Igor would add the lengths for each music selection to the .pte script file, I could easily change "PTE-Adjustor" to show which images were associated with which piece of music. :)