WnSoft Forums

Suggestions for improvements of next version

Rune

I want to share some idea for improvement with you;

1.       Working with video

Easier to mark in- and out point, preferably directly in the preview window.

2.       Marking/labeling used pictures/videos

When a picture or a video is used in the timeline, then the picture should have been marked or labeled so we could know which pictures are used and which are not used.

3.       Styles and themes

Easier to group styles and themes into my own defined groups or folders. More like windows explorer, just to make order, do some housekeeping. Now I find it a bit difficult to arrange or rearrange styles and themes.

4.       Objects and Animation

Defining the starting point for pictures, text, videoes in Object and Animation window. When I add an object (picture, text, video, etc) in the Object and Animation window, I want to adjust the starting point for each object by draging the startingpoint/the first keyframe on the timeline (still in Object and Animation). Now I have to start with a keyframe with f.ex. opacity=0 for delaying the start of the object.

10 hours ago, Rune said:

4.       Objects and Animation

Defining the starting point for pictures, text, videos in Object and Animation window. When I add an object (picture, text, video, etc) in the Object and Animation window, I want to adjust the starting point for each object by dragging the starting point/the first keyframe on the timeline (still in Object and Animation). Now I have to start with a keyframe with f.ex. opacity=0 for delaying the start of the object.

Would Time Range work for this? For video you would also have to add offset to delay sound I think

Tom