WnSoft Forums

Video Function Won't Work

goddi

I have a slideshow that have over 700 images. And it works just fine as an .exe. However, when I try to create a video of it, I get an error message of "not enough transition points." Well, I'm pretty sure there are plenty transition points. I am using the 'customize sychronization'. I get the error message whether I hit Create AVI or Preview. Can anyone tell me what might be going wrong??? Thanks... Gary

Gary, you have to make sure you have added all of the slides in the slide list to the timeline. While the timeline is playing, try clicking on "New Transition" to see if any more slides "drop" onto the timeline.

Al... Yes, I went into the timeline and clicked below the timeline...just trying anything...and then it worked. I did not have this problem in previous versions. I did make the DVD video and it came out really nice. But then I went back to the program and re-did the font of some text on the last two slides. Then the program would not show these last two slides. It got stuck on the 3rd slide from the end. The music continued but the images did not show up. I went back to the timeline and they were not there. So I click on "Timed Points" and "Add..." and they were added to the timeline. I think this may be a bug in the program???

But then, I came across another problem. After the slide show completely ends, I get the error message "exception EInvalidPointer in module p2e_prev.exe..." and then "exception EAcess Violation in module p2e_prrev.exe..." This happens after playing it within the program and playing the EXE version. Any ideas? I'll post this as a separate issue in the Forum to see if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks... Gary