WnSoft Forums

Project Text Settings

Stuart175

I realise this subject has been raised before so apologies for repetition but in order to adhere to the Forum Topics I will add my bit here and also add something in Suggestions for next version.

In O&A it is only possible to set Project Font and Colour by Save/Reset Font but not size/shadow/position etc

In Project Options/Default it is possible to set Customise Font for Text Comments - Font/Colour/Size/Shadow/Position and then Apply to all Slides then type the required comment in the text box and again Apply to All Slides.  The text can be edited on appropriate slides. The advantage to this method is that uniform text is repeated across every slide but it is also a disadvantage since you may not require text on every slide!!!

Without resorting to (for me) complicated solutions I am trying to easily insert uniform text where required.

I personally don't want text on every slide nor do necessarily want different sizes on the same slide nor for the text to zoom etc.

I am suggesting that Text templates could be developed in the next version that would allow uniform Text to be added to slides only where required.

Stuart