WnSoft Forums

Quick Question

HaroldB

I haven't been around for a while... Reality interfered with having the time to do slide shows :) .

But I need to do a quick slideshow this week, and I have a quick 4.30 question (don't have enough time to play with the 4.40 beta):

Is there a way from the light table view of the slide show list, to see a slide full screen?

Harold

Not as far as I know Harold, but you can right click on the image and select "Open picture" (Ctrl+W) and this will open the image up in your picture editing programme. Alternatively you can get larger and fewer images on the light-table by using the slider bottom right.

Good Luck

Ron [uK]

Bill

Harold wants to open up to full image from the light-table not the main image panel. Left clicking on an image on the light-table opens the Customise Slide Box. Right clicking gives a number of options, one of which is the one that I have quoted.

Ron [uK]

Well done Den it works. What did you do? Drop off to sleep at your keyboard or is it that northerners are more intelligent than we in the south? :D

Ron [uK]

Thanks a lot, cici & den. That's exactly what I was looking for! I campagined for this when we were testing 4.30, but darned if I could rememebr what the key was.

Igor: it might be appropriate to stick it into the right-click menu, for those people like me that don't remember the space key from month to month.

Harold